I shall update because Lydia asked me to, and also because I finally have something more meaningful to blog about, rather than tag replies or anything else like talking crap.
Maybe after all I AM always talking crap, but uh, heck lah. Anyway..
Yes, it's quite obvious because already the title does state so. I went for a haircut. To cut my hair,
short; even after Pontianak told me tons of times not to. I don't know. Some people wanted me to cut, while some didn't. Heck with it - I cut it anyway.
I didn't cry. I mean, I did say I would go home and do so if it turned out ugly. But suddenly when I saw my hair dropping (during the haircut, that is) I thought that it didn't really matter anymore. Or at least, not as much. As I did say, I guess it all fades with time. Besides, we can just all laugh it off together even if it's that funny, although I do have to try and bring myself to laugh at my own hair.
I guess overall the haircut does look funny or weird in a sense. Plus it pokes my neck, which is downright irritating. Ah well. Throughout the years I haven't had short hair before, though. For a first time I guess it wasn't too bad. :D
Hm. It'll probably take me a while to get used to it, having no hair at the back. -_-
Oh, but it's going to save time, I think. Or at least, I hope.
Washing or drying my hair, and TYING it up! :D
Oh yes.. Jade just told me this. A conversation via SMS between Yixi and her.
Yixi: Lala. I cut my hair!
Jade: Oh? Mae one is SHORT!
Yixi: Lol. I don't care about the evil pig.
ZOMG! She doesn't care about me! And I'm an
evil pig. OHMYZORD. T_T
Oh, did I mention that Mae died? I don't know if YY planned a scheme to murder it, even though she says she's innocent. I guess I could believe her, especially since the other time she so angrily reported to me about how her brother fed HER fish. In other words, me and the other fish, who was named Jiahui, after Jiahui.
(P.S. YY decided to name the bigger and
more evil fish Mae. Maybe because it kept biting the tail of Jiahui, according to YY.)
I decided that I won't kill YY over a fish. I just shook her for quite a bit. She went to hold on the all sorts of things to hide away from me - the door, the chair, etc. She even tried to hug the fridge. Quite a wrong thing to do, I guess, since I would be able to smash her head against the fridge, which I assume would be a much more painful thing as compared to being shaken by me.
Oh joy. Besides the fish thing, though, YY finally decided to stop nagging at me because I bought her a voodoo doll. I almost thought she would say "YAY!" for the entire day. It ended some time ago, fortunately, because right now, both YY and Jade are playing O2Jam in a Couple Room.
And I guess they probably went too crazy over it. They've been arguing non-stop since the beginning, I think, about how pro and noob each other is. I think it's a great way to waste their saliva. They often go, "SEE!" In showing how pro and noob they are. When they miss, they'll go, "SEE, I MISSED!" And so on. And the other would probably retort, "NO! YOU SEE HOW MANY COOLS YOU GOT!"
They're still at it.
Somehow I don't think they'll stop. Even if they do stop, after some time I'm quite certain it'll start all over again.
Anyway, I hope I do get used to short hair. xD
And if you DO see me, you could try to contain your laughter, but if you really aren't able to I guess I can't blame you either. Ah well. :D
[Edit]
Ah, I forgot about SANA. LOL. I probably got too anxious over my haircut.
Anyway, went for the SANA course yesterday. It was held on the fifth level at SengKang CC. Yes, it was quite far, and Jade, YY and I had to change a couple of trains to get there. When we reached, we couldn't see Sir Jun Bin anywhere. Fortunately, we saw Janson and company, who were quite sure of how to get there, and we got to SengKang CC without Sir Jun Bin after all. :D
When we were there, we spent lots of time trying to find out how to get to the correct place for the SANA course. It was actually on the 5th level, as I did say in the above paragraph, in case you haven't noticed. We went up and down the lift, because Sir Jun Bin was unsure. In the end, after waiting for a very very very long time, he finally managed to call someone and clarify it, and we went to the 5th level at last.
Did you know..?
YingYing went to the MRT station and tapped her wallet to get in, and she realised that she didn't bring her EZ-Link card!
The course was a tad bit boring. Plus it was uber cold in the lecture/training room thing. In fact, it was
freezing. I was constantly snatching away Liboon's bag after I realised I could fit my arms inside for at least a bit of warmth. =P
I guess most of us figured that the orange guy (LOL) should attend some lessons to better his English. This Hwa Chong guy sitting at the end was correcting his English non-stop and it began to get really irritating. In the end, sometime during role-play or a lecture, I think, one of the instructors scolded that group. I guess that guy really just can't keep stuff to himself, eh?
Role-play was embarrassing when it came to our turn. But it was quite interesting watching some of the groups perform. Did have some humour in their skits.
Overall I think the lectures were quite boring, though they did provide some answers itself in the lecture. Everyone passed the test; I just hope I pass the entire course itself.
We have a task to complete for the course - which is to become transfer agents ourselves. Transfer Agents are people who pass on anti-drug and inhalant abuse messages to others, and we have to hand out 10 questionnaires to people who have not been interviewed before, nor attended a similar course in the past.
So, any kind soul wanna help me with it? :D